One of the three core services, International House North Denmark provides for international citizens, is help and advice related to entrepreneurship. There are several business counselors available in IHND to answer your questions.
- Clarify your business ideas
- Spare as you develop a business plan
- Seek permits and funding
- Understand relevant Danish laws and regulations
- Get referred to the appropriate authorities, banks, lawyers, etc.
Free information and advice for international entrepreneurs who want to start their own business in Aalborg. We encourage you to book a meeting with Edin Hajder, business consultant, who has lots of experience with business start-ups. Through him, you can:
- Get individual advice about your idea and business plan
- Learn how to start up a business in Denmark
- Understand laws and regulations
- Get in touch with other international entrepreneurs and learn from their experiences
Kickstart is a student driven network for entrepreneurs. It’s mission is to build a community of student entrepreneurs, in order to create a platform, where ideas can be shared, talent and creativity can be supported. Kickstart is a non-profit organization, which is dedicated to promote, support and inspire entrepreneurial minded students from all higher educational institutions in and around Aalborg. One of the most prominent attachments of Kickstart was the incubator company “The Business Factory”. It focused on early stage start-ups, with scalable business models. In extension numerous start-ups have been incubated by The Business Factory, and in cooperation with Kickstart – these include:
- CrowdMove – an online platform that transforms people’s reviews of products and services into charitable causes.
- Creathio – a multi-sided platform that gathers students and companies, then calculates relevant matches and develop a fit between the company’s expectations and the student’s academic requirements.
- Aalbornification – (The Business Factory) an event planning agency with focus on social and experiential events, most known for its Ultra Violet Experience and Unlimited Music Festival concepts, which have been visited by thousands.
The purpose of SPININ is to create and expand healthy growth and a more secure internationalization. This is secured through a facilitated match between entrepreneurs and established companies. The growth is secured when the company understands why it wishes to create it, as well as which specific resources, challenges and opportunities come in to play for that exact company.
Participation in SPININ is free of charge for both entrepreneurs and companies.