The International House North Denmark Advisory Board provides advice and guidance on overcoming the challenges that companies face in recruiting and retaining an international workforce. It consists of representatives from approximately 10 companies, trade organizations, business networks, and self-owned enterprises that are interested in attracting highly qualified professionals from other countries.
The Board’s primary responsibility is to ensure that International House North Denmark takes care of the business sectors needs and demands.
Members of the Advisory Board
- Anita Møller – Head of Secretariat, Erhverv Norddanmark
- Ann Sørensen – HR Manager, Alfa Laval
- Jens Uggerhøj – CEO, Uconnect
- Jesper Kløvborg Laustsen – Head of Payroll, Region Nordjylland
- Kirstine Lindved – Line Manager, Workindenmark
- Magnus Vagtborg – CEO | Owner, United Tax Network, Denmark
- Maria Hilligsøe Stubberup – Regional Project Manager, Invest in Denmark
- Marianne Schrøder – Head of HR, Nowaco
- Mette Mikkelsen – HR Business Partner, Siemens A/S
- Morten Sand Henriksen – Head of International Staff Office, Aalborg University
- Randi Ib – CEO, Board Governance