Do your company have international employees or are you thinking of hiring some? If so, International House North Denmark can help make the process easier by way of our services for companies and organizations in the North Denmark region.
WE FOCUS ON:
WHAT WE OFFER:
The attraction of qualified international workers is where International House North Denmark helps create awareness, about North Denmark as a career destination and equips companies in the region with the tools needed to attract candidates who are not only qualified for the jobs on offer, but also prepared to begin a life in North Denmark.
- Make it easier to attract skilled workforce by starting a strategic partnership with International House North Denmark.
- Get access to expert know-how and an extensive international network.
- International House North Denmark is certified by “Talent Attraction Management“. Get a more internationally qualified profile.
Businesses need to ensure that newly arrived staff settles in well, in North Denmark. Which includes, among other things, job possibilities for the spouse, information about placing children in school/childcare, and opportunities for social inclusion. The faster the family settles in, the greater the likelihood that they will stay past their first year in Denmark.
- Get the chance to have ‘hand-held’ service by International House North Denmark if you want to take good care of your new international employees.
- Manage your challenges and make employment retaining solutions together with International House North Denmark.
- Tailored seminars on e.g. Danish rules, Danish culture and life in Denmark.
Retention of skilled labor is necessary to the growth of a business. There can be major consequences for a company if an employee chooses to leave – not only in terms of loss of knowledge and efficiency, but also in terms of the costs that may be associated with recruiting and training new employees. So, we want to ensure that international staff of North Danish companies have a good life and stay in our region.
- Get the opportunity to participate in International House North Denmarks diverse activities and events, ensuring the retention of skilled international workforce.
- Come and talk to us to find out what else we can do for your international employees.
Testimonial from Gomspace
”Vi har i Gomspace været glade for vores samarbejde med International House North Denmark, som har hjulpet vores udenlandske medarbejdere med at falde til i Nordjylland både med hensyn til det officielle papirarbejde, råd og tilbud omkring fritidsinteresser, transport m.m. Denne håndholdte service for os, gør at vores medarbejdere får en god start på livet i Nordjylland.”
– Jacob Mølbach Nissen, Chief Technical Officer
From 2016 International House North Denmark will help to overcome challenges related to the labor shortage in the region by implementing the following programs:
- Global Growth Agents
- Spouse Space
- Expat Mentor Program
- Market focus
- Individual company seminars
- Building of international contacts and networks
- Global Outlook Strategy Program
‘MOVE TO DK’ APP
The Confederation of Danish Industry (DI)
The Confederation of Danish Industry (DI) is a private organisation funded, owned and managed entirely by 10,000 companies within manufacturing, trade and service industry. DI aims to provide the best possible corporate conditions for Danish industry. DI’s activities can be categorised as follows:
Founded in 1431, Erhverv Norddanmark is the largest and oldest business organization in the North Denmark region. Erhverv Norddanmark consists of around 500 member companies and individuals within trade, industry, and service that are striving to make the region an attractive place in which to run and develop a business. They focus on the following areas:
- Cooperation with the public sector
At Væksthus Nordjylland you can map out opportunities for your business with a strong team of independent growth consultants. You can draw on our knowledge of export and management, for example, as well as our extensive network. Contact us for sparring about your company’s growth and development – it’s free! At Væksthus Nordjylland we will help you understand how to develop the following areas of your business:
- Management and strategy
- Technology and innovation
- Sales and marketing
Workindenmark is a professional public service available to any company that needs help finding highly skilled staff from abroad. They work closely with large, global companies and small companies that are just about to go international. Their aim is to make it faster and easier for private companies and public organisation to find the staff they need. Their services include
Besides helping citizens with finding a job Jobcenter Aalborg also provide businessess with advice on retention and recruitment of employees. Their services include:
- Recruitment of employees
- Retention of employees
- information about salary subsidy
- information about internships
Access2innovation brings together civil society organisations, businesses, public institutions and the academic world in new collaborations, creating new sustainable solutions and business models targeting developing countries. The partners come together to work out solutions to concrete problems in the developing world and allow business partners to access vast new markets with sustainable products that are in demand. Through access2innovation you will get access to:
- Network both in Denmark and Africa
- Partnership models
- Business models
- Science based innovation
Municipal Business Offices in North Denmark
By calling +45 70 15 16 18 you will automatically be redirected to your local municipality’s business office. Your local business office can provide you with guidance on establishing and running your business in Denmark.